Backorder UK Domains
We're a drop catching service for expired .uk domain names. Our registration systems are generally reserved exclusively for private use, however we are occasionally able to provide catching services should you wish to secure an expired domain name.
Please get in touch with us via email with your requirements. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and you can normally expect to hear back from us within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that once we successfully register a .uk domain name on your behalf, you also enter into a contract of registration
with Nominet UK. This contract includes conditions that limit their liability and relate to usage of your personal information.
- We reserve the right to decline any order placed with us at our discretion.
- We place all orders manually on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Placing an order does not guarantee that we will be successful in registering the specified domain name.
- Successful domain name registrations will be made for a minimum of one year.
- Domain names will remain registered to us and will not be transferred until payment has been received in full.
- Invoices must be paid in full within a maximum of 14 days.
- Should payment not be received within the specified timeframe, the domain name may be deleted, retained by us or sold to a third party.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
By placing an order with us you understand you are agreeing to accept both our terms and conditions listed above and those of Nominet UK.
In the unlikely event you are unhappy with the service you have received, please email us and we will review your complaint. Should you be dissatisfied with our response we will advise you on how to escalate your complaint.
If you believe you are suffering abuse from any of our systems, please email us with as much detail as possible (i.e. IP address logs, domain names, timestamps) for us to investigate further.